Help! I need cookie recipes! Post a comment below with a link to your best Christmas/Holiday cookie recipe and I’ll publish them in my next post. Check out my Pinterest board if your stumped for ideas. We all need some sweet inspiration before the holidays, so let’s give each other a hand!
Sand Tart Cookies
1 cup of butter
2 cups of sugar
4 cups of flour
1-2 T cornstarch
1) Mix butter eggs and sugar
2) gradually add flour
3) Form balls and refrigerate
4) Roll out dough cut the shapes
Or press evenly by hand
5) Decorate with powdered sugar
6) Bake 350 for 8 minutes (or until done depending on thickness)
I prefer forming mine by hand for an organic looking cooking; making it My personal favorite Christmas cookie.