Don’t let a something as silly as a global financial crisis put a damper on your holiday shopping, here’s a list of budget-friendly gifts for the home cooks on your list. You can also check out my previous holiday gift guides here: 2009 | 2010.
P.S. I think it’s worth mentioning that I’m no way sponsored by, nor have received free merchandise from any of these companies. This is simply a list of things I want, like, or already have!
1. Silicone muffin cups. €10,96 from Amazon
2. Pasty bag and tips set. € 8,47 from Vemo.it
3. Kitchen tweezers. € 5,00 from Ebay.
4. Cooling rack for cakes and desserts. € 13,15 from Amazon
5. Silcone egg cooker OVO. € 12,50 from Kitchen. For the home cook who thinks they have everything!
6. Alphabet cookie cutters. € 14,00 from Amazon. Fun, and educational!
7. Six colorful liquor glasses. € 13.90 from Kasanova.
8. Two colorful silicone spatulas brushes. Total € 10,06 from IKEA
9. Apron. € 7,05 from IKEA.